Arya Argham Modaber relies on its good knowledge and more than a decade of experience in financial and tax affairs by committing to ethical and legal values and always making its best effort to provide useful and accurate information in order to meet companies’ interests based on the governing rules and regulations. This company’s guidelines and policies are as follows:
- Treating all company information and the relevant accounting data with complete confidentiality, unless it is demanded by legal authorities and officials.
- Informing the staff of the confidentiality of the data.
- Avoiding any abuse of the confidential data for any illegal interests
- Avoiding any conflicts of interests
- Avoiding any actions which, directly or indirectly, deviates the institute from its ethical path.
- Avoiding any actions which, directly or indirectly, deviates the institute from its professional path.
- Reporting on all issues, whether desirable or not.
- Avoiding activities that lowers the reputation of the institute.
- Providing fair, impartial and unbiased reports
- Disclosing any information which is expected to affect the trend of the institute’s work and those of its clients.
- Improving our knowledge and skills
- Observing all technical and professional laws, rules and standards
- Providing (clients with) full and complete financial reports and suggesting appropriate solutions.